Do you really love the woman in the mirror?
If you had to stop and consider your answer, you're not alone. Many women have less than dazzling opinions of themselves. In some cases, low self-esteem can be the underlying culprit and can be downright debilitating.
Does any of the following ring true for you?
- You are trying to establish yourself, but you're running into more road blocks than green lights. Life feels like an uphill battle.
- You feel you're on a hamster wheel, racing through life without a clear sense of direction or fulfillment. You feel drained and out of control.
- You have a string of dissapointing relationships that have eroded your sense of trust. You want love but it seems to elude you.
- You may have a strained relationship with one or both of your parents as a child.
- You're tired of comparing yourself to others and feeling like you come up short.
- You are tired of disspointing yourself.
- You feel lost and fear being alone.
If even one of these statements applies to you, congratulations! You are in the right place. As a personal empowerment coach and lifelong advocate for women, it is my mission to help women like you discover your inner beauty, wisdom, and power, and live the life you have always imagined. We here at My Internal Image can help you by:
- Proving a place free from judgement where you can freely voice your fears and worries, hopes and dreams.
- Find the courage to take an honest and compassionate look at yourself. Change the things that aren't working, honor the things that cannot be changed, and love yourself and your life as it is right now.
- Work through your past and plan for your future.
- Receive ongoing support, guidence, and inspiration in creating the life you want to live.
We offer one-on-one coaching, workshops, assessments and more. To learn more about how we can help you, please visit the Services page. To learn more about Craig, found of My Internal Image, please visit the About tab.
This is the first step in your journey to honoring your true self. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey.